• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

BMWNEF Winter Rally 2021

mcfly

BMWNEF IS going to run the 2021 Winter Rally. Registration is NOT open yet,
and there's a change in venue location, but I've always had a great time.

From a BMWNEF Email:

Date: January 22nd – 24th, 2021

Location: Camp Weed & Cerveny Conference Center, Live Oak, FL

Camp Weed is a 500+ acre site located in Live Oak, FL. They have adequate conference facilities to accommodate the 2021 BMWNEF Winter Rally along with a variety of lodging options which include tent camping, RV hookups, hotel style guest rooms, and shared cabins. I encourage you to sign up as soon as registration is open in order to secure your choice of lodging options.

Camp Weed will also be catering three meals during the rally - Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday dinner. Meals will be offered to rally attendees “a la carte”, so you only need to pay for the meals you want.

I have an extra ticket for the BMW rally with camping and food if anybody wants in I can still hook you up