• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Death Valley M&G Spring 2020

Looking at a M&G in or around Death Valley Spring of 2020. Anybody in?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Hell no

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • If wildflowers are blooming

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm Baaack! It's on folks. November 13,14,15. More details to come. Gotta go refresh my, um, soda pop

Here's what I threw up on the FB site.
Well boys and girls, the great dance in the desert is back on. Yea tho' I ride through the Valley of Death I shall fear no evil. Hell can't catch me, I'm on a connie! Marine Corps Bday and Vet's day M&G&E&R November 13,14,15 at the Delights Hot Springs Tecopa CA.. Folks that made a res for last year before the VID shut down life as we knew it and have a credit must call the resort directly (My lodging is already booked). They will confirm your credit and reserve your lodging. Get 'em quickly, SWCOG doesn't screw around with lolly gaggers or dilly dalliers. Working out feed options now. Also to clear up from previous they do have potable drinking water available but some may not prefer to chew the minerals contained therein. Consider it a vitamin. And they just opened a new pool! Yay me! Don't miss it. Giggles and shenanigans are guaranteed. https://www.delightshotspringsresor...CLnIva4nrIUc69ODTjLjR5kEfpG5c0qg2wKpErljSxSu4

Yes!!!!! Booked!

Message me if you want me to purchase bottled water on your behalf. I'm approximately local and will be driving my cargo down on Friday afternoon, dropping it off, then coming back later with my bike. Of course, living in the desert, I'm used to crunchy water.

šŸ˜ƒšŸ»šŸ„ƒ

We have not had a shirt available for purchase in a Southwest event in a great while. I need a new shirt! Need one for the Devil's Highway Meet and Greet too for next year....Endless possibilities!