• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Well, I've decided to sell and not fix.

Jwatt38

Groom, Texas
2000 Connie Red
Has all the cool stuff that people put on, F1 pipes, the nice seat, and the windshield with the vent hole, cruise control locking grip things. Sorry, I can't think of all the names as I type this. The bike was vandalized and despite the awesome encouragement from folks here to fix it and ride again, I just have a bunch of other things I need to be working on. So I'm selling it. I hate to say this cliche "it ran when I put it away" thing but, it ran when I put it away. No, it was not put up properly, yes I know this crappy of me. I have no idea what to price this thing at, I don't even care that much either, I just need it gone. So we paid $3k a few years ago, it needed love then, and needs even more now, parts bike at the very worst, but just needs love most likely. Needs tires and a gas tank replaced. In my head, someone will drive to the middle of nowhere Texas (on. I-40) load this thing up, and give me a grand lol. What a guy/gal they would be. Realistically, idk, $500, cause I literally have no way of meeting you anywhere, we drive a Prius. I could maybe figure out a truck trailer situation if you were willing to pay.....I really just want to sell it to whoever and for whatever, I'm pretty cool and open to chat about it. Oh yea, title is in my safe so no issues there. Let the bidding begin or whatever. Thanks for reading.......

I'll try to get some and upload tomorrow. It's sort of buried at this point, nothing is ripped or damaged, stored inside. Gas tank and tires are no good as they were vandalized. Both were stabbed or hit with a hatchet idk.

Anything you want to see specifically or just over all?

Put it on Facebook marketplace for a few hundred and get it gone , you won't be able to post pics here as a forum only subscriber. There's plenty of cheap running bikes to buy there also rather than racking up a bill on that .