• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 C14 Concours for sale

raydog

Very simple here, I've owned dozens of fine motorcycles, I always improve them to the max. My Connie is an example of that, here's the description.....About 10k miles, pics help explain how awesome this bike is. Windscreen, Saddleman's seat(stock one also), bar risers, crashbars, hwy pegs, Ivan's CPU, Delkevic 17", Pilot Road 4's, Tourmaster tankbag, fully serviced, more that I can't remember right now! I paid $8k about a year ago (part of a much bigger dealer deal involving 3 other motorcycles so the price was a steal at the time) AND the bike was bone stock at that time so all the aftermarket premium stuff was since then. If someone gives me $8k cash right now, I will sell it to them! I have 2 other high end bikes and just was divorced so this is a rare and vulnerable time for me! Not a penny less than $8k so don't even ask, in a few months I probably won't want to sell, this scooter is awesome. I'm not a wheeler dealer, I'm a 73 year old with too many great toys.....(more pics available if you're serious). BTW, the Corbin shown was replaced by the Saddleman.

THIS AD IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED UNTIL MY FRIEND DECIDES IF HE WILL BUY IT...........thank you.

Attachments

• 20191018_165542.jpg
    20191018_165542.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 0919201217a_HDR.jpg
    0919201217a_HDR.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 182
  • connie 2.jpg
    connie 2.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Nice ride! My son lives in Bend and needs a bigger bike than his ZX-10. Too bad he is poor. Time for you to go find a much younger 'trophy' wife...just not an 11th place one....

Well, sometimes a divorce is the result of emotional growth, a necessary process in getting to know oneself......thank you for your sensitivity though!
Amen to that brother... at 67 I am learning more now than I did as a kid... I can't believe what the wife comes up with sometimes...

Nice looking ride... just bought my 1st Concours last April... a 2010 model with tons of goodies on it... Once of the best bang for the buck motorcycles out there in my opinion.