• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2022 National Rally Lodging

LSGiant

The National Rally Hotel is Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. https://tinyurl.com/3f8zetjb

The hotel is ready to take your reservation now.

Rooms may be reserved by calling (479) 253-9768. We have a guaranteed rate of $109.00 for a standard double Queen or single King. There are also locked in rates for Suites and other options. Our discounted rate is from 6-5 to 6-10. You must call and mention Concours Owners Group to get the locked in Rates.

The campground called me this afternoon and I was able to reserve my spot for next year's rally. Their reservations are now open. The young lady told me that she has several people that she is calling back in regards to making reservations. I'm assuming that they are COG people.

The National Rally Hotel is Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. https://tinyurl.com/3f8zetjb

The hotel is ready to take your reservation now.

Rooms may be reserved by calling (479) 253-9768. We have a guaranteed rate of $109.00 for a standard double Queen or single King. There are also locked in rates for Suites and other options. Our discounted rate is from 6-5 to 6-10. You must call and mention Concours Owners Group to get the locked in Rates.
The campground is now taking reservations as of today.

I made my room reservations yesterday. The Best Western still had all of my information in their system from the 2012 National. The process couldn't have been easier. Great folks to work with.

Both Delaine and I are looking forward to the Rally and seeing everyone again. Oh, and also looking forward to riding the great roads in Arkansas.

Just an update. A large portion of the rooms have already been reserved. Get you room reserved if you can.

For those of you who already plan on attending thank you so much for making your reservation. We will do our best to make this a great event.

Reservation completed a couple minutes ago. Dustin was a great help. He did mention, however, that I was getting the last room with a balcony (a double queen)...FWIW.

Which campground is the COG choice. Looked but didn't see the name. We have a 38' motorhome plus jeep and 2 spot Kendon.

I recently added another room to our reservations for Hans-Ove from Sweden.
He's been trying to be at the National for 2 years and still has tickets to use, because Covid prevented prior trips.

NOTE: We intend to arrive on Sunday.
When adding Hans room, I discovered that there are NOT many rooms still available for a Saturday or Sunday arrival.
So, if you plan to arrive early, book NOW!

Ride safe, Ted

Count me in. I've got a room at rally central with two queen beds (Sunday thru Friday). I'll be by myself so if there is anyone going that wants to share a room to split the costs, I'm open. I'm a non-smoker, laid back and easy to get along with. I'll be trailering my bike up.

Booked my room... looking forward to.seeing old friend and meeting some new ones....

Yes ted, i know i owe u a beer....lol

Dam, jim was it cuz u saw i was coming....lol

I hope it means ur camping instead of sluffing it at the hotel like ted...

Looking for someone to share a room/costs with for 6th thru 10th. Non-smoking ... I'll be riding in from S. Carolina. Hope to secure by May 1 deadline. Text me if interested 864-593-2372.

Last edited:
I have a double queen booked the 6th through the 10th for the Nationals in case anyone is looking to share a room. Text me at 316-993-3336 if interested. Thanks, Ken