• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB highway pegs for Canyon cage

Not sure what you're looking for but there are several options on Amazon. I picked up a set of folding pegs there several years ago.

Last issue of the Concourier magazine had a write up about installing a set. Ron even had parts and sources listed if i remember correctly.

I wanted to hear the opions of the forum before buying a set from Amazon. I will check the Concourier for this info.

Thanx

I got mine from Dennis Kirk. Been to long to remember what kind.. main thing is the right diameter clamp.