• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Heated liner sale

Bud

For those wishing for heated gear, it's the time of year to get some at a good price. I have the earlier version and they will keep you toasty warm.

Look here

I got a toasty deal from a cog member here on the forum... ready for next year... maybe still Ginn get 1 cool weekend here in beautiful south georgia..

For those wishing for heated gear, it's the time of year to get some at a good price. I have the earlier version and they will keep you toasty warm.

Look here
That HotWired Gear is a great value. We’ve been using this gear for a couple seasons and it’s a game changer. Also doesn’t need to be ultra frigid to benefit; a cool spring or fall evening after 500+ miles in the saddle muscles can get chilled and ache - this gear melts aches away like a heating pad! (go figure?! 😊)

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Reactions: Bud