• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1971 Suzuki TS-50

ZXtasy

Once again I have become the channel to try and find the bikes of a deceased friend a good home.

Short story is, this belonged to the mother of my good friend Rob Geddes. His folks were early 70’s RV’ers who took their trail bikes with them all over. It is a 2-Stroke 1971 Suzuki TS-50. Low miles, all original, stored mostly indoors all of its days. It still starts on the first kick.

Rob’s mother and father both passed away in the early 2010’s and he must have kept the bike and packed it to Noxon, MT with him and his wife. In 2015 Rob was diagnosed with ALS,and passed away in 2018. His widow is still trying to deal with some of his collection.

This could be a sweet little project for someone. I saw in 2020 a restored one sold in Reno for 2500.00 I think she should ask $1500.00 for starters and see what gets offerred. Just throwing this out there as one never knows where a good home will be found.

Attachments

• received_677252817443120.jpeg
    received_677252817443120.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 86