• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • FORUM NAME - If you are a COG member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum, you can request it to be changed. To request a name change, send an email to IT@Concours.org. Include in the email your COG member number, incorrect forum name and correct forum name. Your request will be processed in order of receipt and at volunteer speed.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES FOR COG MEMBERS OLD AND NEW

rev ryder

COG Executive Director
That's right, you heard me.  PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES!

As it just so happens, our own Industry Liaison, Roger (Dodger) Anderson worked hard on behalf of the club to secure sponsorship and merchandise from various sources to be used as door and raffle prizes at the 2020 National... the National that wasn't.  Companies and sponsors donate these items to benefit the club and her members with the side benefit of receiving a bit of exposure and good will from our membership.  Well, the Board or Directors, not wanting their graceful offerings to go unrewarded has decided to re-purpose those gifts in a way that still benefits everyone involved while putting an emphasis on those Supporting Vendors.

That's right, there are somewhere in the vicinity of 30 prizes that were designated to our National Rally Participants that will now be raffled off to our paid membership regardless of whether they were going to be able to attend the Rally in Vancouver or not.  YessireeBob, if you are a paid Concours Owners Group member on September 30th, 2020, your COG number will go into the hat to win one of these prizes (and let me tell you, there are some good ones).  Retail prices on the prizes range from $10 to hundreds.  Yes, HUNDRED$$$. 

All of this is possible because of the generosity of our Industry Members and other Vendors who have supported this club through thick and thin.  So, I'm encouraging everyone to maintain their membership, renew, or sign up today so you too can be eligible to win some awesome stuff.  We are on the verge (I know we've been saying this for three years, but it's finally happening) of unveiling our new web presence and forums at the end of THIS month and this raffle is one way of honoring our supporters old and new alike.  Make sure your COG membership is current by September 30 and enjoy the very real chance of receiving one of these fine gifts.  More info will be forthcoming, but only COG members sporting current COG numbers are eligible to win.  So stay tuned for more information and for the unveiling of our new web presence and forums very, very (yeah, I mean really very, very finally) soon.  It's gonna be a far better supported venue with capabilities that exceed the limitations we endure today.  Be a part of the COG future as we work together to keep true to our motto, The Concours Owners Group, "Sport Touring's at its Finest."

Help us support Sport Touring, our membership, and all of our great sponsors that help us keep riding into the future.

Harry

Crotch Rocket
Industry Vendor
I'm already a member.
Can I renew my membership to increase your chances of winning?

connie_rider

To all the Forum Subscribers: Your welcome to remain a Subscriber and enjoy the Forum.  :great:
      But I suggest...This would be a great time to become a COGger...  {hint hint}

Ride safe, Ted

roger dodger

By way of an update... Total value of 2020 National Rally prizes going out to Active Paid COG members as of 9/30/2020 = approx $2800 :D

Please join COG now and/or update your existing COG membership so you don't miss out.

Keep these wonderful vendors in mind whenever you shop ... and tell them COG sent you.

Last edited:

gixerhp

Street Cruiser
Industry Vendor
By way of an update... Total value of 2020 National Rally prizes going out to Active Paid COG members as of 9/30/2020 = approx $2500 :D

Please join COG now and/or update your existing COG membership so you don't miss out.

Keep these wonderful vendors in mind whenever you shop ... and tell them COG sent you.
Roger & rev ryder, I would like to ad a set of Concours 14 switchbacks to the prizes. This will be a complete set of Switchbacks for a Concours 14, and the Euro bulbs and H4 Led headlights. This is the complete Led kit for a Connie, and the Value is $325. So add a gift certificate to the list please!

roger dodger

Thanks John, You're wonderful to step up and add to the fun!!!

I will create a Gift Cert to send to the lucky recipient , and THANKS SO MUCH for your support of COG ! :D

Last edited: