• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1975 Honda CB750F For Sale

6thwisconsin

WsVflC.jpg

$10999

Cold start Video:
https://youtu.be/ShlNXlAcFcY

Riding Video:
https://youtu.be/LojwJSx95pQ

Many more pictures here:
https://lensdump.com/a/cb836f.A9rrc

Cycle X lightened & balanced crank (frog Leg)
Cycle X super connecting rods
Wiseco 836cc piston kit (10.25/1 compression)
MLS steel head gasket
Ape super studs
Black crank bearings
Cycle X lightened alternator
Cycle X race transmission (undercut gears)
Cycle X super clutch with coated steels
Full gasket kit and seal kit
New oem Primary chains
New oem Primary chain tensioner
Heavy duty cam chain
CX-3 Cam .370 valve lift and .282 degree duration. Web Cam 63a
Super flow Exhaust Valves ENV-015
Super flow Intake Valves ENV-015
Kibblewhite Bee-Hive valve springs
Valve guides & titanium retainers
Cycle X mild ported head and assembled
Rockers & shafts coated
Cycle X cam tower stabilizer rocker cover
Cycle X ignition kit #6 (Power Arc ignition & coils can be adjusted between four timing curves)
Hondaman fuse holder (for modern blade type fuses)
Shorai battery
Ricks regulator / rectifier
Rebuilt 37mm Honda gl1000 front end with rebuilt duel disk gl calipers
Racetech emulators with new springs
Drilled rotors and blanchard ground to 4mm by goddfrey (front & rear)
Slingshot stainless steel braided brake lines front and rear
Magura Front Master Cylinder-16mm
Phenolic rear brake piston with rebuilt rear master cylinder
Motolanna 37mm headlight brackets
H4 headlight housing with LED bulb
All Balls tapered head bearings
Buchanan stainless steel spokes
Hagon shocks
New Honda wheel bearings
Powder coated frame & center stand (not permanently installed for easy removal before riding)
Powder coated black wheels & triple tree
Powder coated black and bobbed gl1000 fender
New 750f 1977 wiring harness
Custom speedhut gps speedometer and tack (12000 rpm)
Custom phenolic sheet dash
Cognito Moto oil tank
Cone engineering reverse cone slip on installed on stock 1977 - 78 f header
RocCity hand formed aluminum Manx tank & seat pan.
Hondaman swing arm rebuild with new bushings
Tarozzi rear sets
External oil pressure gauge
Avon Roadrider tires
Fly screen & paint
Engraved Manx Triskelion points cover
Manx 10 Pence imbedded in fork tube tops (easily removed for fork service)
PD42B carbs , rebuilt, synced and float level set with clear tube method
Jets - 35/130, new accelerator pump, gaskets. One shim under the needles, air jets at 1.5 turns.
Custom ITG intake filter built by “TinTop”
New left & right side handlebar controls
New cables
New horn
Axel mounted license plate bracket with LED bolt light
A binder full of receipts & notes

The bike was purchased in September 2011 and I spent the next 7 years rebuilding it. It has approximately 175 shake down/tuning miles since the build was completed. During that time, I changed out the carbs from the original 657B round tops to PD42B’s with accelerator pump. (Some pictures feature the 657B carbs and not the PD’s). The carbs were balanced, rejetted and adjusted for smooth operation after a thorough sonic cleaning. New accelerator pump, along with rebuild kits were installed. Genuine Keihin jets were used to replace the mains. The bike has not been dyno’d except for my butt dyno. Watch the riding video to see how it runs. The bike handles ,starts, runs and stops beautifully with smooth transition from idle, midrange and wide open throttle. I built this bike to ride and perform, not as a show Queen.

Every part & component on this bike was replaced, rebuilt or customized.

Engine # CB750E2507894
Frame # CB750F2007613
Mfg Date of 5/75

Clear Wisconsin title
Can deliver to haulbikes.com Butler, WI terminal

OMG that is gorgeous. Love single stick CB's. If my kid had 10k in their college fund right now they wouldn't be going to school. Built my '73 back in the day with powroll big bore kit and norris cam. Had a fiberglass body and fox rear shox. No where near what you just did. Major props man. Takes an old man back a few of 3rd gear wheelies on the way home from friday night speedway in costa mesa.

Old Man on a Connie said:
OMG that is gorgeous. Love single stick CB's. If my kid had 10k in their college fund right now they wouldn't be going to school. Built my '73 back in the day with powroll big bore kit and norris cam. Had a fiberglass body and fox rear shox. No where near what you just did. Major props man. Takes an old man back a few of 3rd gear wheelies on the way home from friday night speedway in costa mesa.

Thanks!
It was a fun project but time to move on.
I also have two cb550's completed and want to start an RD350.
Can't keep them all!

Hey, thanks for the offer!
My 11k original price was already below my build cost and the new 9k price is substantially below. Not that I won't budge from that at all but 7k won't do it. I may consider 9k SHIPPED!

Thanks again!!

6thwisconsin said:
Hey, thanks for the offer!
My 11k original price was already below my build cost and the new 9k price is substantially below. Not that I won't budge from that at all but 7k won't do it. I may consider 9k SHIPPED!

Thanks again!!
There is know doubt there. Who pays shipping? Is the bike capable of running 2k miles home? Looks like it. You have me on the hook. Just need to get me in the boat. Custom builds are tough. You know that better than me. 50% return is pretty common. I can promise to spread the word about your skills though. Future bizz. A full original resto is big bucks. I like what you did and I had that bike back in the day. Still fighting  :) Sight unseen 'cept for pics. I'm heading through the North on the way to the Nat's in PA in a few weeks. Maybe a stop by if your close to my route. 7k is a month wages for me. Dogs will starve and wife will have to sacrifice a pedicure. We can take it offline with PM's but then cogdom would miss out on the fun. Let me know. I can move but need a good reason. Dig your work  :great:

I don't mind letting Coggers in on negotiations!

I have no doubt the bike would make it but I don't think I would attempt to ride this style bike 2000 miles. Rear sets, clubman bars and a seat not suitable for all day riding. I am 64 and honestly don't think I could do it.

Heres the deal.
Stop and see, test ride the bike on your way to PA. I am 2 hours north of Chicago in Brookfield, WI., a suburb of Milwaukee.

9k and I will ship it to you at my expense.
haulbikes.com will be $500 to $600 to ship and they are top notch. No pickup trucks with open trailers and uninsured drivers. I will have to get a quote from them to confirm the fee but I'm willing to go as high as $600 to ship it. I am pretty confident it will not be more.

Thats the best I can do.
Hope you will consider!

Thanks again for the interest!

6thwisconsin said:
I don't mind letting Coggers in on negotiations!

I have no doubt the bike would make it but I don't think I would attempt to ride this style bike 2000 miles. Rear sets, clubman bars and a seat not suitable for all day riding. I am 64 and honestly don't think I could do it.

Heres the deal.
Stop and see, test ride the bike on your way to PA. I am 2 hours north of Chicago in Brookfield, WI., a suburb of Milwaukee.

9k and I will ship it to you at my expense.
haulbikes.com will be $500 to $600 to ship and they are top notch. No pickup trucks with open trailers and uninsured drivers. I will have to get a quote from them to confirm the fee but I'm willing to go as high as $600 to ship it. I am pretty confident it will not be more.

Thats the best I can do.
Hope you will consider!

Thanks again for the interest!
Hear ya Buddy. It would be a 200 mile a day sniff flowers, enjoy envious stares kinda run. Not trying to low ball ya sincerely. The work is beautiful. Let me check my route either in or out if I can do. I'll keep ya posted. See how much money I have from my beer can recycling bag.  :beerchug: :)

OK, sounds good.

I checked and Daily Direct  Haulbikes has a Las Vegas terminal on Lamb Blvd. Terminal to Terminal will be faster and cheaper. Maybe I'm wimping out in retirement!