• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1986 C10, 55k miles for sale

tbharker

For sale is my 1986 C10—the silver bullet, as I like to call her.

I injured my elbow just before COVID, so she hasn’t been ridden in a couple years. I pulled her out to get her going for the summer and… the carbs need work (as in they won’t let gas through; the bane of my annual ownership, for 11 years). Battery needs replacing. Seat decided to crack.

Have the side luggage, with keys—it’s in great shape.

Located in Provo, UT. Any interest in this old girl? If you have the fortitude to pull and go through the carbs, she should purr like a kitten! I just don’t have the passion to keep her happy anymore.

Pics and price will help you. Guest accts can't upload pics, but you can link to them from Google photos or other online sharing sites. Good luck with the sale.