• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1988 ZX-10 for sale

CC Rider

CC Rider
I bought this bike from the original owner in 1988, with 3000 miles on it. Now it has 46,700 miles. Always garaged. Looks ok, a bang in the tank, some cracks in plastic pieces, belly pan not attached. Runs perfectly. Fresh oil religiously every 3000 miles, valves always in spec. Canadian/Australian/S African version, true 137 hp. Clean title. Yes the speedo is in kms. Everything stock except the steel front brake lines and LED headlight/tailights. Rebuilt front calipers (OEM parts), everything that touches gasoline is new. New Michelin rear tire, lots of tread on the front. Restore to mint, convert to cafe, track bike or just ride it. Located a few miles south of Atlanta. $1200.

Bike just had a new throttle cable installed (yesterday), tank and carbs are dry because it hasn't driven in 2020, and was moved from Florida to Georgia (movers dinged the gas tank). Everything works, frame is straight.

Attachments

• frame left.jpg
    frame left.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 203
  • zx10 front.jpg
    zx10 front.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 199
  • zx10 rear.jpg
    zx10 rear.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 198
  • frame right.jpg
    frame right.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 198
Thanx CC. Looks good.
I'm interested, but I can't jump un the project as my wife would kill me..

Hopefully some one will take it on and finish your project.

Ride safe, Ted