• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1994-2006 Connie lowering kit

2linby

I have a rear lowering link .625" (effectively lowering the bike 1.875") and a custom cut center stand AND side stand to match the lowered suspension link. This is the solid link machined out of a solid aluminum billet. You will have to transfer your bearings and use your existing center stand and side stand springs.

If you are height impaired or just have a really short inseam, this is the alternative to selling your Connie.
Yes your suspension will be lowered by almost 2" therefore your ground clearance will also be compromised, but it beats dropping the damn thing at stops everytime! HA!
No really now . If this is of interest, please let me know. Price is $125.00 and shipping in the USA will be included as well.
You get:

1 ea. .625" lowering link
1 ea. custom cut lowered centerstand
1 ea. custom cut lowered side stand
1 ea. Box no doubt custom too!
1 ea. Packing material

Slybones said:
Doing a little defarkling 2Linby?? Hmmm.....

Just cleaning out the shed.

I decided to put everything back to stock....... yeah right! HA!!  ;)

I have a few other items as well that I plan on posting

ch302k said:
Do you still the kit?

Sorry. Sold it weeks ago.  But there are c-stands and side stands for sale on ebay and you could get a new cusomt lowered link from Norm Saucy.