• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1995 Kawasaki Concours in Tennessee

fan4fan12715

Very nice condition and running perfectly. Almost 38k on the clock. Well maintained, needs nothing. Always garage kept. Currently listed on Craigslist (see link below).

This bike has been my ride for over a decade. I've added the trunk, tank bag, riding pegs, Blaupunkt radio / CD player, and Kenwood speakers in that time. All work well.

Shifts smoothly and still has plenty of power. Tires are fairly new and have no more than three hundred miles on them. It has numerous small scuffs, minor scratches, and indications of age, but it looks pretty damn good for a 26 year old bike! Shines up real nice.

I'm cruising 60 now and having some issues with my left knee. So I'm looking for something a lot lighter and smaller in frame.

Happy to answer questions and show the bike by appointment. All serious offers considered.

John