• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2 dumps on the same day

donjuan97447810

• 2017 Concours 14 ABS
  • Juan. Dropped on 3/18/22. COG # (Where do I find this?)
The first drop I was loading her onto my 5 x 8 trailer. I was walking her up the ramp and she just slowly decide to lay down. I couldn't stop her. My lesson from this? I am no longer walking her up the ramp. I have a set of big boy ramps I place on the 5 x 8 and ride her up. I've been successful with this approach a few times now. But it can be a little unnerving especially wnen the front tire hits the ramp. I'm looking into a motorcycle trailer

The second time I was on a super narrow road. I decided to do a u-turn. I feel I would have been o.k., but I was more focused on the gravel on the side of the road than the u turn itself. Mid way through the turn she laid down. The luggage really protected her imo. Lesson Learned: go slow and focus on the actual maneuvers. I am also looking for crash bars.

Nothing was damaged. So I feel kinda lucky.

Classic. Wet tires are dangerous too. Almost dumped my C-10 once when I hit the ramp at an angle when leaving dew-wet grass.

• 2017 Concours 14 ABS
The first drop I was loading her onto my 5 x 8 trailer. I was walking her up the ramp and she just slowly decide to lay down. I couldn't stop her. My lesson from this? I am no longer walking her up the ramp. I have a set of big boy ramps I place on the 5 x 8 and ride her up. I've been successful with this approach a few times now. But it can be a little unnerving especially wnen the front tire hits the ramp. I'm looking into a motorcycle trailer

The second time I was on a super narrow road. I decided to do a u-turn. I feel I would have been o.k., but I was more focused on the gravel on the side of the road than the u turn itself. Mid way through the turn she laid down. The luggage really protected her imo. Lesson Learned: go slow and focus on the actual maneuvers. I am also looking for crash bars.

Our Connies are top heavy - a special note to new Connie owners (even those that are not at all new to the world of motorcycle riding) if you discount this trait you will likely drop the machine. Thankfully both drops neither your machine or you sustained any real damage, crash bars I like your immediate thinking.

With your double effort day you are now assigned CDA# 568.

Our Connies are top heavy - a special note to new Connie owners (even those that are not at all new to the world of motorcycle riding) if you discount this trait you will likely drop the machine. Thankfully both drops neither your machine or you sustained any real damage, crash bars I like your immediate thinking.

With your double effort day you are now assigned CDA# 568.
Woo hoo, it's official. šŸ˜‚

• 2017 Concours 14 ABS

U haul rent motorcycle trailer dirt cheap like 14.00 dollars per day