• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2" Risers - additional parts needed?

angelo

Hi all. While I am sure this has been asked and answered before, I can't find it.

Looking at some 2" risers with extended bolts for my '08 ABS.

Will new brake lines or other cabling be needed? Will a little rerouting do?

I do not use a RAM mount or anything else. Just stock now and looking to add 2" rise.

I have put two sets of risers on two bikes , no extended lines needed and pretty sure the bolts need came with my purchase.

Should be able to reroute canles and brake lines ...may require turn the clutch and brake connections at their master reservoir for a more direct path.. had to do that on.my 2010..