• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2000 Concours For Sale - 15.3K miles

Sweet deal for someone looking for a c10. I had one the same year, I loved that bike.
It should sell fast!

Great deal for someone. Won't last the weekend I bet. Looks like you kept it in good shape. Even has the Cat o,ring for locking the throttle (frugal cruise control). Has to be hard to let her go, Best wishes with the health issues and the sale Flytyer96.

It's sold...to a good home! Nice couple from mid-Iowa came and picked it up Sunday. Hope they have lots of miles and good memories.