• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2003 C10 for sale in CT

Gary_T

63K miles; I've owned it since 2005 and 900 miles. Still runs great, but once in a while it will stall when rolling up to a stop sign with no throttle. Has a 26" Cee Bailey screen, Throttlemeisters, KB Steppers, and a Russell Day long saddle. Rear top box is from JC Whitney, but I spent the extra$$ and put it on a real top box rack. Original seat and screen as well. I'm a CDA member, so it's cracked on the right side of the fairing around the turn signal. That's really about it; it comes with a full tank bra so the tank looks brand new. I would jump on it right now and ride it across the country. Only reason I'm selling is I bought a 2008 C14 this summer. Looking to get $1500.00 or BRO for the whole show. Not looking to part it out. Call me at 860-625-7954 and leave a message.