• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2004 In Northern CA $2250

oldsmoboat

No longer for sale, looks like we will wait till spring to move. Realtor still hasn't got back to us after we informed her. Still going to retire though. :)

Price negotiable with members here.
Sorry, don't have time to deal with shipping, packing to move and about to retire.
Likely buy a different newer bike, with fuel injection, when I settle into the new place.

Last edited:
Nice looking bike with lots of goodies! Good luck selling! Where are you moving to?

Price negotiable with members here.
Sorry, don't have time to deal with shipping, packing to move and about to retire.
Likely buy a different newer bike, with fuel injection, when I settle into the new place.

Link to Craigslist ad below.
This is a good chance to get a nice one for someone here and most of the bikes history is available here also . Wish I had a few extra bucks to go out and ride this home before winter sets in too bad .

Moving to SW Ohio to be near kids and grand kinds, We also have a great grand kid on the way.

But, they just went up to red on COVID. Talking about waiting until winter is over to head out.