• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2005 C-10 for sale ( No Longer for Sale)

buzzard53

Decided to keep riding it for a while.
Not for sale at this time.

2005 Concours for sale.

After more than two decades of being on C-10’s and C-14’s and assorted Goldwings, I’m taking my motorcycle riding in a different direction.

My Concours is in very good condition and runs great. It has approx 33k miles and will go up as I still ride it often. The bike has these after market accessories: Givi tinted windscreen, K&N air filter, front fender extender, OEM back rest and luggage rack, Helibars, Oxford premier heated grips, after market comp style adj levers, throttle lock and a Shad 33l top case.

Bike has been recently serviced with: rebuild of front/rear brake calipers, new brake pads and speed bleeders. Radiator fan blade and all hoses have been replaced, system flushed and filled with Honda coolant. Murphs reed valve block off plate kit installed, new grease fittings installed on rear suspension, bafflectomy performed, new plugs, plug wires and coils, fuel petcock rebuilt, in-line fuel filter installed. All lightbulbs have been replaced. Throttle and choke cables oiled, 12v outlet added. SISF free power mod completed, recent Amsoil full syn oil and final drive fluid change completed. Bike has an almost new set of Avon Spirit ST’s mounted. Included is a box of misc. spare parts including, set of Murphs knee savers, front fork seal kit and coolant log o-ring kit. The Pearl Luster Beige (Gold) paint is in good condition, The bike gets a lot of complements wherever it is parked. The bike is ready to ride. Price is firm at $3300. As normal, test rides allowed with M/C endorsed license and full asking price in cash/in hand. Located in High Point, NC. 27265

Feel free to PM if any additional info is needed.

Regards, KG

Attachments

• c10  1.jpg
    c10 1.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 73
  • c10  2.jpg
    c10 2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 72
  • c10  3.jpg
    c10 3.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 81
  • c10  4.jpg