• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2005 ZG1000 for Sale in Bowling Green, Virginia

HI guys. I bought this bike about a year ago. I have changed all the fluids, changed the plugs, changed the rear disc and pads, installed Murph's tip over bars and Murph's weighted handlebar ends. Odometer reads 58,000 +/- miles. She runs true. The tires are not new but very good. She has a K&N air filter installed. She has heated grips. Both bags are there and it has a tour pack big enough to hold a full face helmet. Has fork brace too. I am going back to cruisers so this one is on the market. $3,000 Or best offer. Load it in your truck/trailer or ride it home.

Attachments

• 0514201341a_HDR.jpg
    0514201341a_HDR.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited: