• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2006 C-10 (Parting out)

suljustdad8954

'06 C-10 with 23,290 miles. Accident damage from prior owner (some plastic and along pipes). Clear title with no issues. It was running when I purchased (November '20) but now other responsibilities dictate that this one must go. Outside of Baltimore, Md. Best to call me directly with your inquiries and we can chat or I can send pics directly. "New member" so please help me out. Just trying to recoup my initial expenditure. Prices will be more than fair. Couple small items already went to Florida!!!

Thanks again!

Rick: 443-790-9303

'06 C-10 with 23,290 miles. Accident damage from prior owner (some plastic and along pipes). Clear title with no issues. It was running when I purchased (November '20) but now other responsibilities dictate that this one must go. Outside of Baltimore, Md. Best to call me directly with your inquiries and we can chat or I can send pics directly. "New member" so please help me out. Just trying to recoup my initial expenditure. Prices will be more than fair. Couple small items already went to Florida!!!

Thanks again!

What do you have ?

Thanks again!

Looking for a set of carbs for my 2006 C10. Do you have/Are you selling?