• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2006 C10 with 38k.mi for sale

Coolsurlasix

Hello,

Just considering my options of either selling Marylin here before packing to Europe or to ship her over there.
How much will you spend on a very clean 2006 C10 with limited additions like tilt bars, R_DSC0587r.jpgifle wind screen, and Murph's (?) oil filter ?
I bought it from Andy in VA years ago and did not ride it too much bc of all the traveling for work. Brand new battery on a floater, fresh tires.

More pictures on demand by PM.

Ride safe!

Coolsurlasix (returning to Ohio after Seattle escape)

Attachments

• _DSC0589r.jpg
    _DSC0589r.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 131
  • _DSC0591r.jpg
    _DSC0591r.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 136
  • _DSC0593r.jpg
    _DSC0593r.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 150
  • _DSC0599.JPG
    _DSC0599.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 130
Hi Cra-z1000,

Thank you for your advice on this option. I'll check everything on her and maybe out it on sale by end-March. A top case comes along as an alternative to the back rest. The Rifle windshield is included. I definitely need better and fresh pictures.

It all depends if you have still some room in your garage... and some cash in your wallet!
Are you far from here SW Ohio?