• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 C14 Concours for sale $4700

stevenswms2875

I am selling my 2008 Concours ABS due to health reasons. I love this bike. It's essentially stock and in very good shape. She has 16,600 miles on her and is adult owned and well cared for. Always garaged. It comes with a new windshield and a two brother's slip on, both are not installed. It also has a Givi topbox with a backrest. The top box can be seen in the last photo, taken three weeks ago on a fun ride to Vermont. Tires are perfect and it's inspected through the summer in NYS. Clean title and she's ready to go. I want this bike to go to a good owner who can enjoy her for years to come. image0 (11).jpegimage1 (7).jpegimage6.jpegimage8.jpeg