• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 Concours for sale Ultra low - 9k miles

futuretraveller

Hi guys, having to sell my bike, need to invest and buy a truck soon. It's a 08 with 9200 miles going up roughly 20 miles a day. There are minor scuffs on the right side from leaning against garage wall. A bit of wax and elbow grease should take care of that. I've spent money the past few months I've owned it. Only put about 1500 miles.

(Ivan's flash, tune up, handlebar risers, Vstrom sheild, newer tires, Premium LED kit) Bike also has Delkavic slip on, OEM windshield, Throttlemeister mechanical cruise control, Kawi Gel seat. Powder coated black wheels. Needs nothing - I was planning to ride to TN and made sure it was ready.
Firm on the price $6000. Posted on Craigslist in NW suburbs of Chicago. https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/mcy/d/des-plaines-2008-kawasaki-concours-14/7176372933.html

Please see CL posting for pics as the image size is too large. I'll try to post some up here soon as well. It's a nice looking bike :)