• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 1 owner Concors 14 22,200 miles

kawasherpa

Health and getting old force this sale.  It has headlight covers, Murphy filler caps, Magnetic drain plugs.  Finall gear case oil changed every time engine oil changed.  It has a screen radiator protector, oil filter protector can, bar risers,
Code:
twist cruise control, fender extender, Area P carbon fiber muffler & stock.  Lower Kawasaki brand seat and stock.  Stock & C Bailey touring wind shield.  Saddle bag liners, Shad 46 liter tour pack.  Service with valve check done by Kawasaki dealer.  It has never been down and I ride it every 2 to 3 weeks.  I comes with factory shop manual & 2 owners manuals.  It has ATRE & wire less radar detector.  Bike cover comes with it.  It lives covered in a climate controlled building.  I purchased it new and have all receipts and sales brochures.  I am asking $5,200.00 OBO, cash only, no trades.  605-639-9079

Sorry I forgot to mention the saddle bags are only mounted for trips and are in very good condition.  I also had automotive clear bra put on the tank and side where clothing can rub.  E-mail me @ mastergrumpy26@yahoo.com for more info.

Attachments

• IMG_1271.JPG
    IMG_1271.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1273.JPG
    IMG_1273.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 133
Hi Rick, Very good looking bike! Where are you located in the great Southwest? I hope your health gets better soon and perhaps can continue to ride! If not the Connie maybe another bike.  ;) Getting older happens to us all if we are lucky. Good luck with selling your Concours.