• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 Concours 14-ABS

bdnees

Up for sale is my '09 Connie. Mileage is 14,610. The bike is stock with some accessories including; bar risers, lowered foot pegs, accessory stick, larger aluminum rear rack; heated grips, Cee Bailey's windscreen with Madstad bracket; a custom lowered seat that was on it when I bought it. Clean title. Third owner. Fresh oil change with synthetic. The safety tape on the back peels right off. I just like a little more rear end visibility. $5000 for members. Located in Rosemount, MN.

Attachments

• IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Wow, very nice price. At that mileage there must not be anything wrong with it. Barely past break-in, only on its second or third set of skins. And it's the fastest color too (according to Ted)!

Which begs the question: why the change of heart?

Couple close calls on the highway, starting to get my priorities in order.
Sorry to hear that - without doubt each time we sling a leg over the saddle we must respect the risk...

Before jumping out: Have you taken some MSF courses or similar? Beginner, Advanced, Ultra experienced alike worth taking and know some that have repeated the courses for refreshers. Training won’t stop idiots from being idiots but will sharpen your skills to detect and mitigate, also if reflexes are getting slow how to adapt.

Maybe different for you but me - I dread the day I don’t have my 2-wheel therapy 😥...