• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 (ZG1400 w/ ABS) TONS of Extras $5,500

Hmmm, wondering if it now comes fully equipped with a large heaping of Atlantic Ocean along with the rest of those very nice farkles. LOL

Hmmm, wondering if it now comes fully equipped with a large heaping of Atlantic Ocean along with the rest of those very nice farkles. LOL
Haha! It’s stored enclosed and covered on the 11th floor of a building, by the grace of God lol. No weather issues. We also got almost no consequences from the hurricane thankfully. Couple of trees down on some nearby streets but that’s it.

Clicking on ur Craigslist add u.attached, it say posting has expired....??? I'm guessing u sold it?

If so, update ur posting as SOLD

Clicking on ur Craigslist add u.attached, it say posting has expired....??? I'm guessing u sold it?

If so, update ur posting as SOLD
Hey hey - thanks for your reply... I just posted on this thread a few minutes ago saying it's still available for sale... The CL link expired but here is the new one, which I'll update above as well: