• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 Red $9000 450 miles for sale in Western Nebraska

2tired

Training Wheels
That's right, only 450 miles on the odometer.

I stopped by my local dealer today to order a part and he shows me a nice 2009 Red C14 that an older gentleman traded in.  Turns out that the riding position bothered his knees so he got rid of it.  It has a Kawasaki color matched top case, handlebar risers with ram-ball mount, cee bailey windshield (not sure what model but it's taller than stock), headlight protector, lowered pegs, throttlemeister, and those foam tank pads (not sure on the proper term).  I'm also fairly sure it's ABS.

If anyone is interested, I can stop by again and take photos.  Not sure how firm he is on the price (I thought $9K was a little high).

I have no interest in this bike other that to provide someone with a good deal.  The dealer is not compensating me for posting this.