• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 concours for sale

66ranger

Thanks to cancer, I must quit riding my bike. It’s dark blue, calsi tall wide windshield, handle bar set backs,lowered, canyon cages, highway pegs, led road lights, tires have less than 1000 miles and installed new tire pressure sensors at that time. Located in Texas panhandle. Less than 8500 miles

Last edited:
Thanks to cancer, I must quit riding my bike. It’s dark blue, calsi tall wide windshield, handle bar set backs,lowered, canyon cages, highway pegs, led road lights, tires have less than 1000 miles and installed new tire pressure sensors at that time. Located in Texas panhandle. Less than 8500 miles

Very sorry to hear about this Davy. Prayers that the Docs are able to get that squared away post haste, and that you're able to stay on this side of the daisies for many years to come. Stay strong amigo, we're all pulling for you! AB

Thanks for the responses. Chemotherapy sucks but it is supposed to be over. Having balance issues which is the reason I’m having to sell the Connie and about 5 other bikes. Recently purchased a Can am so I can still ride, though it’s not the same. I’d like to get $7500 for the Connie. It’s in excellent shape. I’m in the Texas panhandle, not far from Amarillo. Thanks again. 66 Ranger

I breaks my heart to hear this. Went through the entire cancer cycle with many family members and love the F-Cancer shirts when I see them. That sentiment really sums it up well!

But I wish you all the best. Riding is great, but beating cancer is exponentially BETTER, so please make that happen!!

Sorry to read this 66ranger. Wife and I are both survivors -- and I'm not drawing any parallels, except to say that it totally sucks and it's a gut punch. I hope you come thru the other side with the biggest impact being that you need a new bike. And good luck with the sale.