• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 Kawasaki Z1000 (Org/Wht) - Title in hand

Pacobeagle

Big Wheel
Howdy folks,

Looking to sell my 2010 Z1000 in Orange/White with the hopes of picking up a Concours 14.  The bike has been owned by me since new and has around 5977 miles.  Clean Georgia title in hand.  If I don't get any hits, I'll take it to the dealer this Saturday.

You may reach me via text/phone at 251-3-eight-2-734two

$6000 obo 

Might consider a trade for the right bike.  Text me some photos and details if you have something in mind.

v/r,
Jose

Attachments

• z1000.jpg
    z1000.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 235
It may help if you posted an asking price, and since you are looking for a C14, and new here, any 'swap' deal you may have in mind....

MAN OF BLUES said:
It may help if you posted an asking price, and since you are looking for a C14, and new here, any 'swap' deal you may have in mind....

:rotflmao:I'm such a goof!  Thank you so much.  I'll see to it to fix.

v/r,
DaBeagle

Bikejunkie1013 said:
Is this Z1000 still available?

Bike is still available.  I literally just installed Avon Storm 3D X-M tires front and rear yesterday.  The only other thing was I sent out the ECU to Ivan's Performance for a re-flash.  Bike now has a little over 6k miles on it, and counting.

v/r,
DaBeagle