• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 (New in 2012) YELLOW Gold Wing. Priced to sell. !!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

philipintexas

Scooter
Industry Vendor
This is the newest & Latest year YELLOW Gold Wing available.
Placed in service in Feb 2012 in Arizona.
Priced to sell @ $12,000, Clear title in hand.
ABS, GPS, Heated grips and seats.

Perfect condition, I purchased the bike in 2014 with 7K miles.
Current mileage 35,300.
Needs nothing and is ready for a cross-country trip.

New Bridgestone tires, Oil/filter change within 1K miles, always using synthetic fluids.
Markland driver backrest.
Madstad 12” & 14” windscreen.
Chrome luggage rack and chrome fog-light lower. (original comes with bike)
PIAA running lights.

Although equipped with GPS, I have a convenient map table for those liking paper maps.
Hard copy Honda service manual.
This is my third Gold Wing and represents all the suspension improvements learned from that experience. I can say it will corner as good as my C-14 did, but in total comfort (Unlike my C-14)  ;)

TOTALLY UPGRADED SUSPENSION:
Tapered-bearing head-set in a Traxxion-Dynamic billet triple-tree.
Progressive Mono-Tubes front suspension with fork-brace.
Traxxion-Dynamics rear spring/shock with filled suspension pre-load.
All suspension upgrades were professionally performed.

New tire-pressure sending units and Battery in 2018.

I set this bike up for great handling and long distance travel. Nearly all my trips are in the 6-8K mile range.

Located in Texas, south of DFW. Easy fly-in & drive home.
I can pick you up at Dallas airports and assist with necessary paperwork for a painless transaction.

Attachments

• Goldwing  350KB.jpg
    Goldwing 350KB.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 144