• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 C14 76,800 Miles....loaded $7,500

This bike is located in St. George, Utah 120 miles north of Las Vegas. Baldwin heated Seat, radiator guards, front Fender Extender, custom tool box on tail rack, Cee Baily Oversized wind screen, peg lowering kit by AST, Mountain Runner Flash, PR4 GT tires with 1K on both, TechSpec rubber pads complete set, Bearinged up shifter kit, oil filter cover, LED Head lights, loud horn, bar risers, Throttlemeister throttle lock bar ends, Valve adjust done at 50,000 miles by Fred Harmon, front fork seals done 2,000 miles ago, all fluids up to speed and I have records of every bit of maintenance it has had done to it with date and miles. This bike has had 5,000 mile oil and final drive changes done with Amsoil products and I have been riding for 60 years so understand how to maintain and ride a motorcycle. This bike has been kept in an air conditioned garage its entire life and looks absolutely new. Never been tipped over or had body parts replaced, and has not one scratch and looks absolutely new. Hard bags are included but not pictured since I usually ride with a No Drag Backpack unless I'm on a trip longer than a day ride. I have done back to back 650 mile days with this bike two different times with no problem. The heated seat and grips have made it easy to ride this bike year round in Utah with no heated gear. This bike is setup for someone 6'2" tall and 210# like me but is easily adjustable for shorter people. Both original Fob and passive fob included as well as extra keys and maintenance book. Also included is the valve adjust shim map from the recent valve adjustment by Fred Harmon. I can send more close up pictures if needed. Email me at dirtwiz3@gmail.com for more info or pictures.

Last edited: