• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

All Items are Sold. Not sure how to delete this thread. 2011 C14 Luggage and Gear for Sale or Other

biobiker

After a recent front-ender totaled my 2011 silver C14, I would like to find a home for the following items:

1. Set of hard bags (silver with keys) with minor road rash...mostly on the left bag.
2. Stock muffler
3. Color matched top box (trunk) with keys. Pristine with no damage.
4. FOB with key (not sure if it can be reprogramed for another bike)
5. Set of Bestem saddle bag liners...as new. $50 shipped.
6. Shark Evo helmet Size Large $100 / OBO
7. As new Alpinestars boots Ridge Waterproof Size 8.5 US 41 Euro. Small scuff on rt boot toe. $100 / OBO Shipped.

No reasonable offer refused. Local pick up preferred on bags. I might be persuaded to drive 100 miles to deliver. (Donation to cover fuel costs accepted) Call or PM if you have questions. Located in Asheville, NC Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3844.JPG
    IMG_3844.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Shark3.jpg
    Shark3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3852.JPG
    IMG_3852.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3855.JPG
    IMG_3855.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3850.JPG
    IMG_3850.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
After a recent front ender totaled my 2011 silver C14, I would like to find a home for the following items:

1. Set of hard bags (silver with keys) with minor road rash...mostly on the left bag.
2. Stock muffler
3. Color matched top box (trunk) with keys.
4. FOB with key (not sure if it can be reprogramed for another bike)
5. Re-foamed seat. Better than stock for sure.

No reasonable offer refused. Local pick up only. I might be persuaded to drive 100 miles to deliver. (Donation to cover fuel costs accepted) Call or PM if you have questions. Located in Asheville, NC Thanks.
Hello Biobiker,
Sorry to hear your bike was totaled and I hope you are okay.
I need a stock seat pan for my 2012 Concours, either a combined rider/pillion seat or a 2-piece seat. Condition is not high importance: if I can't use it as is, it will be sent to Russell for rebuild to fit me/us.
Please let me know if you still have it, and how much you are asking, and the shipping estimate to New Hampshire (zip 03077).
I can pay you by PayPal direct, check, bank check, or call 603-867-4329 to discuss. Thank you.

Hello Biobiker,
Sorry to hear your bike was totaled and I hope you are okay.
I need a stock seat pan for my 2012 Concours, either a combined rider/pillion seat or a 2-piece seat. Condition is not high importance: if I can't use it as is, it will be sent to Russell for rebuild to fit me/us.
Please let me know if you still have it, and how much you are asking, and the shipping estimate to New Hampshire (zip 03077).
I can pay you by PayPal direct, check, bank check, or call 603-867-4329 to discuss. Thank you.
Thanks for asking. I am physically OK but not sure where my motorcycling future will take me. I have the seat that was re-foamed by a woman in Asheville who does nothing but seats...mostly for Harley folks. Would $75 plus whatever it takes to box and ship work for you. A counter offer is welcome.

Thanks for asking. I am physically OK but not sure where my motorcycling future will take me. I have the seat that was re-foamed by a woman in Asheville who does nothing but seats...mostly for Harley folks. Would $75 plus whatever it takes to box and ship work for you. A counter offer is welcome.
Biobiker, I'm glad you are okay but sorry you are uncertain about your riding future. You live in a beautiful area for motorcycling.

I will happily pay you $75 PLUS the shipping estimate for a "front seat only," or $100 PLUS shipping estimate for "rider and pillion" long seat or separates. Regarding shipping estimate: I am located in Raymond, NH, 03077, and you choose the carrier. (If you contact a shipping store with the package dimensions and weight, they will tell you who's least expensive -- and I'm not in a hurry.)

Before you ship, I'll pay your choice of PayPal direct, check, bank check, or call my cell 603-867-4329 to discuss. Then if the actual shipping cost is higher, tell me and I'll reimburse you. Thank you.

I've had good luck shipping seats in nothing but bubble wrap and packing tape. Lowers the cost of shipping.

I'll get to the UPS store today or tomorrow and get an estimate. This is the one piece seat. We can work out the details later. Thanks for your interest. If you know anyone that would like a set of saddlebags or a silver trunk, let me know :)

Attachments

• IMG_3848.JPG
    IMG_3848.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 77
What's your thoughts on the re-foamed seat? It looks a bit flatter.

Yeah, that was an epic journey! The shipping tag you put on was still on it BTW.

I understand that you're not really wanting to ship, but if you can't find a local buyer for that top case, I'd be curious what it would cost to ship across the country. I have a Givi one but I'd love a color-matched version for my 2011. I'm in OR... Keep me in mind if you get tired of looking at it and we can talk price!

Cheers
Aaron

Aaron...I certainly will keep you in mind. It is in great shape and matches the 'silver bullet' very well. What would be your idea of a total purchase price? Thanks,
Steve

Biobiker, I'm glad you are okay but sorry you are uncertain about your riding future. You live in a beautiful area for motorcycling.

I will happily pay you $75 PLUS the shipping estimate for a "front seat only," or $100 PLUS shipping estimate for "rider and pillion" long seat or separates. Regarding shipping estimate: I am located in Raymond, NH, 03077, and you choose the carrier. (If you contact a shipping store with the package dimensions and weight, they will tell you who's least expensive -- and I'm not in a hurry.)

Before you ship, I'll pay your choice of PayPal direct, check, bank check, or call my cell 603-867-4329 to discuss. Then if the actual shipping cost is higher, tell me and I'll reimburse you. Thank you.
Roger...After checking with the UPS store, the total for seat and shipping comes to $170 Let me know how you want to proceed.
Steve

Roger...After checking with the UPS store, the total for seat and shipping comes to $170 Let me know how you want to proceed.
Steve
Steve,

$170 including shipping is acceptable. Please tell me which payment method you prefer, and give me the information to send it to you.

If you call my cell 603-867-4329 and I'm unable to answer, leave a message; or text it me; or email it to roger.retzke.33@gmail.com

Thank you. Roger

Roger,
Not a problem. When I get your full mailing address I'll get it out to you. This method was cheaper than the bubble wrap and duct tape.

Steve, I need a way to pay you, and many thanks. My home address is.
Roger F. Retzke
1 Cote Circle
Raymond, NH 03077-2218

Hi Biobiker
Are the saddle bags, liners for thre saddle boxes and top box still available. What would you want for the whole lot. And would you be willing to mail them.

Thanks for your interest. I am not interested in trying to box up and mail these items. I would be OK to drive to Hickory, NC to drop off with your friends . Both saddlebags, liners and top box are still available. Make a reasonable offer and let's see where that goes:) Thanks again.