• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 Concours 14 ABS Mega Farkle For Sale <<SOLD>> !!!

professorkonk

While it looks like I've lost my mind, my "baby" has to go... I don't think I have ever liked a bike more than this one! Three total knee replacements, a total shoulder replacement, and a bout of Gravity-Induced Compression (a.k.a. "Shrinking Man's Syndrome") force me to put my Connie up for sale. Some of you may have even seen this bike at a rally or two? I know I am going to lose points for the very customized paint -- yeah, what was I thinking? (I was thinking of deterministic halftone printing dots) -- but is is a stunning one-of-a-kind ride! Mileage is (today) 10,463 miles.

The list of add-ons and modifications include:
Öhlins Rear Shock
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Fork Cartridges
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust System
Projeckt D Carbon Fiber Rear Tire Hugger
Radiator Protector Screen
Phil's Farkles Rear Rack (Style "B")
Givi E55 Top Box
Clearwater Lighting Darla aux. LED lights
Cee Bailey Custom Windscreen
Baldwin Custom Heated Saddle (ostrich top)
Kawasaki Sidebag Liners
Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires (<100 miles)
Garmin 655 Navigator w/custom mount
Handlebar Risers
ThrottleMeister Bar End Caps
Top Block Racing Case Protectors
Ronnie's Highway Pegs (the good looking ones!)
Galfer Stainless Braided Brake Lines
HyperLites auxiliary Rear Turn/Brake Lights
And a bunch of other stuff. It'll feel like Christmas.

Bike has been lovingly cared for, routinely maintained, lives in a heated garage. Bike has had recent service and is mechanically flawless.

Asking $ 7,250., but make a sound, serious offer and I might listen...?
Located in SW Connecticut ("The Panhandle", a.k.a. Outer Hedgeistan)
Sold As-Is. You have to pick it up, or arrange for transport on your own.

Here is a Dropbox link to a folder with the full collection of photos of this bike. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3cxte220rqvte3w/AAAHJ6daPF44xFSXZmZnwzhha?dl=0

Thanks for Looking!

Attachments

• SellBikes_Conc.2021-5.jpg
    SellBikes_Conc.2021-5.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 170
  • SellBikes_Conc.2021-6.jpg
    SellBikes_Conc.2021-6.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 176
  • SellBikes_Conc.2021-68.jpg
    SellBikes_Conc.2021-68.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 170
  • SellBikes_Conc.2021-121.jpg
    SellBikes_Conc.2021-121.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 167
  • SellBikes_Conc.2021-73.jpg
    SellBikes_Conc.2021-73.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
This bike has history in the Concourier, if i remember correctly. Wasnt there an article abiut this paint scheme...?

I confess... I was the Art Director/Production Designer for the Concourier for a couple of years, and I think I did sneak in some art showing the paint in progress. Good Times!

Last edited:
Wow! I dig that paint, nice. Not for everyone but who cares. Sorry for your medical issues but heck, with three knees you should be ale to clean up on the carnival circuit!! Nice list of goodies, someone is in for a treat, GLWS!

I've seen this bike at a National or two & I like it. With that being said, I'm not sure how I'd feel about riding a polka dot bike around the country though. :unsure:

Very nicely farkled, nothing to add here, very well detailed.

What rider weight is the suspension set up for? Isn't that a wrap & not paint?

I've seen this bike at a National or two & I like it. With that being said, I'm not sure how I'd feel about riding a polka dot bike around the country though. :unsure:

Very nicely farkled, nothing to add here, very well detailed.

What rider weight is the suspension set up for? Isn't that a wrap & not paint?
Hi Cliff, Right now the suspension is set for a ~200 lb. rider and full bags. I have been riding without the luggage but with all my Pandemic Poundage (more than I'm admitting to here) and it feels great... comfortable, tight handling, no wallowing. It really is paint! Beautiful, subtle pearlescent white base, and the spots and graphics have a lot going on -- custom overlays of Alsa metallics, cool gradients, etc. Paint was done by Sean at Connecticut Cycle Refinishers... superb work!

SOLD!!
You will soon be seeing this bike all over the place, but I won't be the pilot anymore! :-( But I'm staying in COG.
Thanks to all for looking...!