• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 Connie parts for sale

maddog7771938

My beloved 2011 Connie has been totaled but I have a few parts for sale.

Corbin leather saddle $500

OEM saddle $100 [Sold]

ECU with Ivan’s tune $300

Left side OEM saddle bag $50

CALSci windscreen large and wide (has scuff by where it rubbed against the dash) $100

Zip for rough shipping estimates is 23223.

All pricing does not include shipping

Last edited:
I do send me a pm with your number and I’ll shoot them over via text. Or I’ll try to upload them here sometime this weekend.
You will have to link to the pics from a photo sharing site. Only full members can attach ather than link. HTH

Is the complete latching system on the right side complete as needed to close and lock the bag. Not concerned with mounting on the bike. Thanks

Is the complete latching system on the right side complete as needed to close and lock the bag. Not concerned with mounting on the bike. Thanks
The latching system to secure the bag is fine, only the latching mechanism is damaged and the case housing itself is damaged.

So just to make sure that I understand and clearly the latching system to close the saddlebag door or cover is complete and in good working shape. If that's the case I'll buy it

My beloved 2011 Connie has been totaled but I have a few parts for sale.

Corbin leather saddle $500

OEM saddle $100 [Sold]

ECU with Ivan’s tune $300

Left side OEM saddle bag $50

CALSci windscreen large and wide (has scuff by where it rubbed against the dash) $100

Zip for rough shipping estimates is 23223.

All pricing does not include shipping
Howdy MadDog,
Do you still have the ECU? How much with shipping to 77302, Conroe Texas? TIA
Casey