• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 C14 - Candy Arabian Red - Super Clean - $8,000

runnerb0y

Bump/Price reduction.

I ended up purchasing a new 2022 C14 and can't talk my wife into riding my 2012 C14, so it's up for sale.. Here are the particulars...
  • You will not believe this bike has over 56K miles on it. It is a stunner!!
  • 56,063 miles (I will put a few miles added each month to ensure good running order)
  • Top Blocks crash bars (tip over protection)
  • ECU has been flashed with SISF's Mountain Runner Flash
  • Murph's 2" handlebar risers with Ram Ball mount
  • Rostra Cruise control - Installed in 2015 and has performed flawlessly for 35K+ miles
  • Tech Spec tank grippers
  • Givi med-large expandable Tank Bag with rain fly
  • Tank Ring for secure locking of the Givi tank bag
  • Battery Tender connection is wired
  • One active FOB, one passive FOB and two spare keys
  • New TPMS batteries installed in 2022 - should give another 6-8 years of life
  • Matching Candy Arabian Red top panel for large Givi Monolock top-box (the Kawasaki branded one)
Always garaged, ridden mostly in the Western and Northwestern U.S. during late spring, summer and early fall seasons. The bike has been well maintained and meticulously cleaned/detailed for it's entire life.

It will need tires soon. Other than that, it's ready to ride.

Not looking for trades. Clean title in hand.

Asking $8,000. $7,000 obo.

Any inquiries here on forum are welcomed. If you know someone who might be a good fit, please pass along my email address runn3rb0y@gmail.com (the 0 in that email address is a ZERO)

Located in Hood River, Oregon

Attachments

• Street_RT-Side.JPEG
    Street_RT-Side.JPEG
    162.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Street_LT-Side.JPEG
    Street_LT-Side.JPEG
    165.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Driveway_Tank-Bag.JPEG
    Driveway_Tank-Bag.JPEG
    169.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Cruise-Control.JPEG
    Cruise-Control.JPEG
    146.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Odometer.JPEG
    Odometer.JPEG
    166.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Bump/Price reduction.

I ended up purchasing a new 2022 C14 and can't talk my wife into riding my 2012 C14, so it's up for sale.. Here are the particulars...
  • You will not believe this bike has over 56K miles on it. It is a stunner!!
  • 56,063 miles (I will put a few miles added each month to ensure good running order)
  • Top Blocks crash bars (tip over protection)
  • ECU has been flashed with SISF's Mountain Runner Flash
  • Murph's 2" handlebar risers with Ram Ball mount
  • Rostra Cruise control - Installed in 2015 and has performed flawlessly for 35K+ miles
  • Tech Spec tank grippers
  • Givi med-large expandable Tank Bag with rain fly
  • Tank Ring for secure locking of the Givi tank bag
  • Battery Tender connection is wired
  • One active FOB, one passive FOB and two spare keys
  • New TPMS batteries installed in 2022 - should give another 6-8 years of life
  • Matching Candy Arabian Red top panel for large Givi Monolock top-box (the Kawasaki branded one)
Always garaged, ridden mostly in the Western and Northwestern U.S. during late spring, summer and early fall seasons. The bike has been well maintained and meticulously cleaned/detailed for it's entire life.

It will need tires soon. Other than that, it's ready to ride.

Not looking for trades. Clean title in hand.

Asking $8,000. $7,000 obo.

Any inquiries here on forum are welcomed. If you know someone who might be a good fit, please pass along my email address runn3rb0y@gmail.com (the 0 in that email address is a ZERO)

Located in Hood River, Oregon
Bump - price reduction.