• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 for sale with over $7k in extras – LOADED

smokeyzx

SOLD $7,200 OBO 2013 Kawasaki Concours with 26,102 miles. Excellent bike. One owner, title in hand. Most of my riding was with a sport touring group and it never disappointed. I know pulling a small trailer isn’t for everybody but everything for that can easily be taken off. It has a 4 pin and 6 pin pigtails that can be hidden behind the license plate. It’s wired for two sets of heated gear. Front and rear heated Corbin seats with backrest. Email me at: smokeyzx @ gmail.com. There is tread left on the front tire, not to the wear marks but the battery in the tire pressure sensor needs to be replaced when the tire is. I priced it with that in mind. There’s also a scuff on the right side bag. I have the paint for it (bought it to paint the Givi Bag) but never got around to painting the side bag. I have tons of pics and dyno sheet on request, 165 HP at the rear wheel. Please let me know if you have questions or want more pictures. I'm located just North of Denver, Colorado.

pictures here

Extras worth over $7,000

Corbin Front and Rear heated seats w/ Ovalbac passenger backrest, painted smuggler trunk

Area P full system carbon fiber
, tuned by MPH in Ohio HP 165 TQ 110

HeliBar with hydraulic extensions

Cruise control

Givi E55
with padded liner

Denray hitch with 4 pin and 6 pin pigtails. Can be hidden behind plate

Canyon Cages

Phil’s aluminum rack with custom rails to allow mount with ovalbac passenger backrest and smuggler

V Stream Windshield

HID Headlights

Gerbing heated gear permanent
mount for two sets of gear

Front and custom rear fender extender

Radiator guard

Fuze block

Passenger foot peg lowering kit

hand guards for the higher handle bars

TechSpec tank protector

dual Stebel horns

Foot peg lowering brackets

90 degree valve stems

R&G Racing kickstand shoe

extra marine grade outlet mounted on dash

Shark Buddy

bearinged up shifter

Pinned bags, Volo Light, canister for extra fuel, practically new rear tire, pigtail for trickle charge, spare battery, brake pads (not sure for front or back), color matched paint for the bike, ram ball mounts

Last edited: