• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 MV Agusta.

Rhoades

Bicycle
Well that didn’t last long......

Bike is FLAWLESS. But I learned I don’t like the naked bikes for my long freeway commute. 

The bike is a 2013 MV Agusta Brutale 675
8600 miles
Carbon fender, ram air covers and exhaust heat shield.
Billet countershaft sprocket cover
Billet clutch guard
Fender elimination
Fresh tires
Bike has a leather seat from a Brutale 800 (much nicer!!)
Purchased from the original owner and have service receipts since new.
All of the parts removed are still there and packed away safely.

Can include a Pit Bull rear stand for the right deal.

Bike is in mint condition. I have yet to even find a rock chip.

Located in the Twin Cities of MN. Asking 7,000 (way below book but the Italian market is a bit soft right now) or TRADE.

What kind of trades? Sportbikes or an adventure bike are on the top of my list.

Willing to help with delivery for the right deal.

PM here or feel free to text at (651) 336-1143. If you’d rather call that’s fine but I usually don’t pick up since it’s too loud at work. Leave me a message and I will call ya back.

*******Looks like the photos are too large to attach. I can send high res photos to anyone interested and will work on posting smaller ones here ASAP ******