• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 Tx. MotoGP weekend

Tickets bought.  Plannning on bringing a brother, a son and a friend.  If you know of any good (ie reasonably priced) hotels within 20 to 40 miles from the track I bet I am not the only one interested in hearing about it.  Thanks!

We are working on rooms but it is proving to be hard to get close and cheap.  Is $120 to much?  It is a lot better then the $400 some are asking.

I would really like to make the MotoGP race as well as the F1 race next year. I don't know if it's possible to make either of them next year or not. But I will look into it a little closer into the new year. (If we make it, December 2012 is almost here  ;D )
  It's been 27 years since I moved back north from Austin. I would really like to go back and visit for one or both of these events if I can.

Anyone going to Austin for MotoGP? I was going to start a new thread about it, a friend invited me out. Then I saw this ancient thread...wondering if you all are serious

The COG hotel block arrangements for the MotoGP race weekend April 19-21 are set to be released on April 5th.  So far only one person has booked a room.  Even though it does not expire soon I encouraging you to book a room now.  You can always cancel.  I have agreed to allow another riding group to book under our block starting next week and if we do not book soon they may get the jump on a room you wanted.