• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 C-14

Hiddenmickey

Motorcycle has been sold. 2014 Kawasaki Concours 14. An adult ownedconnie1.JPGconnie2.JPGconnie3.JPGconnie4.JPG Fat Ninja. 11K miles. Arrest me-Red (fastest color) Sold. Runs very well, is in excellent condition and well maintained. One minor dent in gas tank, and one scratch to right saddle bag. Motorcycle includes parts installed, and loose spares: Shoodabin ECU flash, Stock muffler, Sta-in-tune stainless (cat back) exhaust (installed), Pull-back handlebar risers (two piece installed), One piece pull-back handlebar risers, Throttlemeister weighted throttle lock (installed), Dual horns (installed), Ball bearing shifter (installed), Stock seat, Corbin custom driver seat, with matching Corbin passenger seat with backrest, Corbin CHP issue driver seat (installed), Alaskan Sheep skin seat pad, Airhawk seat pad, Corbin Smuggler trunk (installed), Stock Windshield, California Scientific medium windshield, V-Stream CHP issue windshield (installed), Project D Aerowing wind deflectors (installed), LED taillight/turn signal light bar (installed), Hyperlite tail light modulator (installed), Garmin GPS (installed), Motorcycle Enterprises “Canyon Bars” crash bars installed front and rear, Pirelli Angel GT tires (about 6K miles since new), Project D big-foot kickstand pad (installed), Front fender extender (installed), Radiator stone guard (installed), Aluminum luggage rack (installed). Geza “Elite Series” cover. I’m sure there are some bits I have forgotten too.

Last edited: