• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 Yamaha Majesty YP400E (REDUCED to $3799)

philipintexas

Scooter
Industry Vendor
This is NOT your childhood scooter! A “sport bike” in disguise..
In perfect condition. 4,050 miles. Constantly Variable Transmission (CVT), just twist the throttle and go. 61 MPG in normal travel on regular gas. Has never been dropped, damaged or abused, and the paint is bright, shiny and “as new”. Large storage area under the trunk, holds plenty of groceries.  Quick in getting away from traffic and easily capable of exceeding any speed limit in the country, two-up. A complete “Blast” to drive. Has been fully “sorted out”, meaning it is equipped for completely comfortable travel. Better horn, Corbin seat with backrest. Seat is adjustable forward/back. Large touring windscreen with additional adjustable wind deflector. I’m 78 and set it up for complete comfort.
40 miles on last oil/filter change, ready for travel across town or the country.
I’m selling ONLY because I outgrew my GL-1800, and bought a new toy.

$3799.00

Attachments

• DSCN2360 resize.jpg
    DSCN2360 resize.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN2356 2 resize.jpg
    DSCN2356 2 resize.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 133