• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2015 Concours Goodies

I have a Metallic Spark Concours top case with Givi mounting bracket - $200+ shipping.
Kawasaki Factory Tankbag - $75 + shipping
Phils luggage rack $90 + Shipping (Excellent piece of equipment)

PM for pictures

Last edited:
We're in the same "neighborhood," so to speak. I'm just south of you in Tanner (just off Hwy. 31). Are you parting out your Concours ... maybe you already have. I'm the new SE AAD. Let me know if you want to get together for a ride sometime, if you still have a bike.

David

Tanner! We are practically neighbors. I’m parting with these components. I hope yo have a bike by weeks end.

I have a Metallic Spark Concours top case with Givi mounting bracket - $200+ shipping.
Kawasaki Factory Tankbag - $75 + shipping
**SOLD**— Phils luggage rack $90 + Shipping (Excellent piece of equipment)

Looks like new!!! I have a Metallic Spark Concours top case with Givi mounting bracket - $200 + shipping