• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2016 Concours 14 ABS - FULL Area P exhaust - $9,975

info2708

SOLD. Thanks!

FOR SALE: 2016 Concours 14 ABS with FULL Area P exhaust (not just slip on) and Shoodaben (Steve's) outstanding Area P ECU flash. The stock exhaust header is included with sale. About 26K miles and joyfully climbing.

Fully serviced including valve adjustment, spark plugs, battery, oil and filter, rear oil, air filter, and coolant. Michelin tires. Needs nothing. Ready for you to ride home!

Photos and details here: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2016-Kawasaki-CONCOURS+14+ABS-5021373572

Thank you for your interest! I welcome your questions. And your offer! :)

Last edited:
SOLD it off of Craigslist for $9500. I can't figure out how to delete post or edit title. My apologies. Thanks!

Last edited:
It's best to leave the post for historical reasons. You can edit for a short time after making the post. Glad it worked out for you!