• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2016 Moon Motorsports Demo Rides

LSGiant

On Saturday April 2nd Moon Motorsports will be offering Demo Rides. The COG group will meet at the Hopkins Perkins at 8:00 AM and will depart for Moon at 9:00 AM for Moon. Roger Anderson will be your guide for this fun event.

More Details can be found here http://tinyurl.com/zajpzb8

Once again I am screwed for making the Moon :-[  Instead, I get to go to a fun event at a senior living center  ;)  Eat your hearts out :nananana:

Never too early to start shopping.  Most of them don't allow you to bring your motorcycle into your room, so it's gonna be a long search :))

That's hitting low Don :truce:
And lest you forget, I do have a Classic 86 Connie :motonoises: :)

I plan on seeing how the weather is in the morning before I commit to going to Moon Motorsports. If we do get snow, I'm staying home. If the roads are clear, I'll see you there.

Good thing I have a Gen 1 FJR that some say gives off excessive heat. Oh wait, Gen 1 C-14s do that too. Sounds like both motorcycles were built for riding in Northern latitudes. My FRJ gives off far less heat than my C-10. Far less fairing on the FJR keep thing cooler.

Pretty sure I'll have the heated gear, too. Yes, I've become a wimp as I've aged.

I hope for cold and DRY... then I will ride. If it's cold and WET, I will drive and can car pool from Perkins. Gotta love heated grips!  :great:

SIninja, my route goes W on 7, then N on ? to Watertown, Delano, and eventually Monticello. If we want fast we could take the hiway.

I have to leave after lunch and will take the hiway home... but everyone is free to cruise the area if you wish.

CU soon, Roger  612-250-9432

Snow on the ground and coming down big flakes right now.
17*F in the north part of the state.
Have fun for those that can make it!

26' w/ wind and flurries are no big deal!

Coming home was 33' and clear as a bell!

No test rides but we may have our own plan w/ Moon next time. I will follow-up. Enjoy!