• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2016 South Central Wildflower Regional Rally

Hey Chuck, Steve took a few of us on a tour of the Hill Country area on Saturday. We rode on FM 1340 and I finally saw the famed "Mo Ranch" you told me about. I looked and looked, but could never find the other two. Where are they located? You know, Larry Ranch and Curly Ranch.  :rotflmao:

Diane and I are at the River Inn tonight.  Where is everybody? We are the only motorcycle in the parking lot.

You missed us by just thaaaat much..  :nananana:

Wait a minute. Your probably at he wrong place,,,,
  Is it raining like crazy?
  Wet roads?
  Foggy??

If no..  Yupp, wrong place.  :rotflmao:

Ride safe, Ted

Fred_Harmon_TX said:
Diane and I are at the River Inn tonight.  Where is everybody? We are the only motorcycle in the parking lot.

Fred/Diane,

Enjoy the great weather and Fred I know you have already gone swimming.

FYI, wildflowers on FM 152 were great earlier, you probably still got to see Indian Blankets and Cone flowers though.

Craig