• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 Banquet / Planning Session MN & Beyond

LSGiant

On Saturday, January 14th we are going to have our third New Year banquet and planning session. This invite goes out to all of the North Central area so we can try to not to put events on the same dates. The Twin Cities does offer some things that are unique to the area. Mall of America and Duluth Trading to name a couple so bring your spouse or significant other and make a weekend of it. The event is going to be at Morrissey’s Irish Pub, 913 West Lake St. Minneapolis. Morrissey’s is managed by a fellow Cogger and we had a great time here last year. Our meal will be Savory Pot Roast Chicken Medallions in a mushroom sauce, Baked Cheesy potatoes, Quinoa Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Dinner rolls and butter, Coffee and soft drinks would be included. Festivities will start at 6:00 PM with a nice meal to follow. We will spend a little time recapping last year events and do some planning for the upcoming year. I am sure there will be prizes and gift certificates. The cost is going to be $25.00 per person and you will need to let me know you are coming by January 8th.

Link to the calendar
http://cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=239734&mo=1&tDate=%7Bd%20%272017%2D01%2D13%27%7D

We have a few signed up on the calendar and others have contacted me directly.  This is going to be a really good time and I look forward to getting everyone together to throw out ideas for next year.

Please remember to sign up on the calendar or let me know you are coming.

Is there a hotel/motel near Morrisey's? Walking distance if possible? It would be interesting to see how the COG machine operates.

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Is there a hotel/motel near Morrisey's? Walking distance if possible? It would be interesting to see how the COG machine operates.

Not exactly the best example of how COG operates but we will have a good time.  We stayed at the Sheraton Midtown last year and took an UBER back and forth.

ZG/ZN Kim said:

I hope you can make it. It will be good to see you again.

ZG/ZN Kim said:
It is looking like a nice day to take a drive up to the cities! Nice sunny morning in SW WI.

Hey Kim,
I was great to meet you last night. Thanks for making the trip to attend the COG Banquet.
We look forward to seeing you this riding season if not sooner.