• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 Bun Cooler Registration is NOW OPEN!!!!! See you there :-)

I'm sorry we were so slow in getting it up, but the guy doing the pig roast has been out of town all week so I couldn't finalize things with him. Everything is up and running. All the rain is falling now so it will be warm and sunny for the Bun Cooler.

Tigger said:
gsun said:
Member registration button not working....

That is WEIRD -- 4 people have registered.  I will look into it . . .

I got an error the first time I tried, but was successful on the second try. 

Please try again -- See you there!

I got the error code when I placed my registration/order. Went out of COG on line came back and went to try again, It said registration was complete and and email showed up in my email account with the receipt. So it looks like I'm going.  ;)

There's a T somewhere in Hartman. And this Bfast is for donations to OTP (yeah ME!) C U All There!  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: :)

TimR said:
So Mark, you saying you got the votes for OTP?
Eye Sir. Going to represent and need the coin! Truly self serving I know but............... Tried to reg but had server errors. Will try again in a bit. Can we get a Boyaa for the BC Team? C U in Kamiah!

Well Congrats on OTP. Charlie did OK at the BC when he went I think. This also means I will donate a little heavier for a breakfast burrito.  ;)

Old Man on a Connie said:
There's a T somewhere in Hartman.  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: :)

OOps -- didn't realize that I misspelled your last name.  FIXED it!  Sorry about that!  Congratulations for getting the votes for OtP!!

TimR said:
I got the error code when I placed my registration/order. Went out of COG on line came back and went to try again, It said registration was complete and and email showed up in my email account with the receipt. So it looks like I'm going.  ;)

IT IS FULL OF ERRORS TODAY !  :( :-\ :'( :mad: :??: :-\ :-\ :-\

Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.  It took me forever to fix Mark's name and update the event.  Aggravating :mad: :mad:.

Nope. Maybe it's on my end but the buttons are not working. There is a non member button that was not there yesterday but neither are working for me. No error, just nothing.

Ok, it worked but I had to go to the event calendar and click on the event. It's your link in this thread that is not working for me.

Well hopefully the error logs will be reviewed tomorrow by the powers that be.  Maybe try tomorrow afternoon and if you're still having problems, email me and I will see what I can do.... or call me any evening after Tuesday 208-755-7423.  Sorry for the troubles!

Kari

gsun said:
Nope. Maybe it's on my end but the buttons are not working. There is a non member button that was not there yesterday but neither are working for me. No error, just nothing.

Ok, it worked but I had to go to the event calendar and click on the event. It's your link in this thread that is not working for me.

Oh -- Sorry!

Done, C U There. I cannot promise you may not get some egg shell in your burrito. Just a disclaimer  :). If anyone would like to donate some small (SMALL!!!) trinkets to take OTP and distribute to our friends there I suspect it would be greatly appreciated. Stickies, cozies, keychains etc. ALL props will go to the donators! Looking forward to C'ing my NW friends that sucked me into this fine club to begin with.  :great: :beerchug: ;)

Done, C U There. I cannot promise you may not get some egg shell in your burrito. Just a disclaimer  :). If anyone would like to donate some small (SMALL!!!) trinkets to take OTP and distribute to our friends there I suspect it would be greatly appreciated. Stickies, cozies, keychains etc. ALL props will go to the donators! Looking forward to C'ing my NW friends that sucked me into this fine club to begin with.  :great: :beerchug: ;)

I feel compelled to place emphasis on SMALL.  Whatever Mark takes with him to give away has to fit in his luggage.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Congratulations Mark. Can we expect a program on your travels at the next Bun Cooler?
By that time I sure hope so!  :beerchug:

Got an extra camera battery?  I would have had more pictures if I had at least one extra battery.  I was only able to take 1,473 pictures.  :'(

:))

OMG I'm looking at a north / east route ( wed-thur ) that puts me there Thursday night.  So i can ride a little friday staying at the Clearwater. Ride home TBD?

Hey gumby i screwed up and forgot to add for the pig roast. Now site won't let me change it any help your end? :??: :'(

Stubby said:
Hey gumby i screwed up and forgot to add for the pig roast. Now site won't let me change it any help your end? :??: :'(
And you bought in for the breakfast burrito option right?

Stubby said:
I figgered you take cash in hand right? Or is that a pre buy too?
Cash is King! No prebuy. Just trying to gauge interest for grocery shopping. Don't want to leave a hungry COGger wanting  ;)

Stubby said:
I figgered you take cash in hand right? Or is that a pre buy too?
Cash is King! No prebuy. Just trying to gauge interest for grocery shopping. Don't want to leave a hungry COGger wanting  ;)

Dude I'm in  :)

Stubby said:
I'm sure Jim will take cash for the pig roast as well. We won't let you starve.  :103:

Gumby said:
Stubby said:
I'm sure Jim will take cash for the pig roast as well. We won't let you starve.  :103:
Ya don't gotta worry about Stubs, He can afford to miss a meal or 2  ;)

Meh, had to drop $1,900 into transmission rebuild after HD dealer failed to torque gearbox bolts and 3rd gear grenaded. Not chancing the long ride on a shoestring.

Was SO looking forward to this!

Gypsy JR said:
Meh, had to drop $1,900 into transmission rebuild after HD dealer failed to torque gearbox bolts and 3rd gear grenaded. Not chancing the long ride on a shoestring.

That blows in more ways than one. Why not their dime?

Gypsy JR said:

That blows in more ways than one. Why not their dime?

They deny it. Asked them if I unloosened my own bolts.

Gypsy JR said:
Someone grab my swag bag etc for me please.

I'll be at National.

JR

JR -- DARN!!!  I will gather your swag and Rally Tee and either send it with someone going to National, or I can mail it to you -- which do you prefer?  Email your mailing address if you prefer that later!

Kari - sweyotigger@gmail.com

I'm finally home from my travels. We will be hosting a BBQ at our house on Thurs night for all the early arrivals. Just let me know if you are coming so I can have enough road kill.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
I'm finally home from my travels. We will be hosting a BBQ at our house on Thurs night for all the early arrivals. Just let me know if you are coming so I can have enough road kill.

I'll bite.  What kind of sleeping accommodations are you offering?

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

We usually have a full house, but we can make room for you if you aren't too picky. We have a sofa and blow up bed available.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

We usually have a full house, but we can make room for you if you aren't too picky. We have a sofa and blow up bed available.

Is it a complete kit with blow up bed and doll, or just bed?  Do I need a sleeping bag?

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

Is it a complete kit with blow up bed and doll, or just bed?  Do I need a sleeping bag?
Think type edit, think type delete, think type rethink, delete. Yeah, I got nothin'.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

We have everything but the doll. You have to bring your own.

Do you guys ( NW GROUP ) plan on putting any map gps routes on the registration page for us coming a day early to get a extra ride in?

I'll have maps if you come for the BBQ again. I made the maps on Microsoft Streets and I think you have to have Streets to open the files. I'll have to check and see if there is any way I can post them. GPS wasn't around when I made them up.

I'll see if I can get the time to make up some GPS files.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

But will I need a sleeping bag?

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

We have everything to put you up for the night. I'm not letting you use my inflatable doll. You have to bring your own.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

We have everything to put you up for the night. I'm not letting you use my inflatable doll. You have to bring your own.
Is this Jim or Glenna?  ;)

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

This is Jim. Charlie wouldn't want to sleep with Glena's inflatable doll. It would keep poking him.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

This is Jim. Charlie wouldn't want to sleep with Glena's inflatable doll. It would keep poking him.

But Glena might like the peace and quiet it would afford her.  I'm not ready to take that one for the team.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

But Glena might like the peace and quiet it would afford her.  I'm not ready to take that one for the team.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) And you'd be up all night trying to find that buzzing noise.  ;) :beerchug:

Is there anyone else coming to the BBQ at our house besides those that are staying the night? I have enough roadkill for those who I know will be there. There is a dead raccoon down on the hwy and I don't know whether to go down and pick it up.

I suppose I could bring it for Mark's breakfast burritos. 

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Is there anyone else coming to the BBQ at our house besides those that are staying the night? I have enough roadkill for those who I know will be there. There is a dead raccoon down on the hwy and I don't know whether to go down and pick it up.

Jack Carney and Rich Lucero are considering making an appearance before heading into Kamiah for the night.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:

Jack Carney and Rich Lucero are considering making an appearance before heading into Kamiah for the night.
Carney is going? I better buy a couple packs of extra smokes.  :beerchug:

REMINDER: 

Be sure to [size=18pt]REGISTER BY NOON MAY 11 to sign up for the Banquet AND get your apparel at the rally and before the price goes up![/size]