• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 C14 Concours for sale, SOLD

Jboy4703

Excellent condition, never down, senior owner, 1,775 miles, $3000. in extras, asking $12,000 OBO. central Calif. PM me for pictures, I can't get them to load

Believe I saw your bike on Cycle Trader? Beautiful, wish I was a bit closer, yours has all the mods I’d want. But, I’m in Georgia. Good luck with the sell.

Yeah that is a good point. Especially with the fact that fly and rides are tough this time of year. @nickrides I've never shipped a vehicle, you have any experience with shippers? Feel free to PM me as not to hijack this thread.

A quick search came up with 3 reputable company's:
Federal
haulbikes.com
uShip
Hope this helps
Nick
2014 C-14

The blue plate reflectors are a nice touch. (y) You might have forgotten to list a farkle, it appears that there
are blacked out reflectors on the rear of the saddlebags? Might want to add one more photo of the rear of the
bike using a flash to highlight those, just a thought. It's a beautiful bike and nicely farkled, good luck with sale.

PM me for pictures, I can't get them to load
601da808258d5328b66f329a.jpg

601da83d39e78a052d5b6970.jpg

601da80f9878af63227a70a7.jpg

601da80c929ff72a5a4a4874.jpg

601da83615337a6d2a5ff6b3.jpg

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2017-Kawasaki-Concours-5015458715

Last edited:
Man, there are some keen eyes out there! Thanks, I might even throw in the tank bag, SW Motech Trial.
Thanks for getting the pics up for me. That's an advanced move I have not mastered...

So JBoy' while we are waiting for somebody to come along and snatch this up so we can all let them know how much we hate them, .. ;)...could you tell us the whys and reasons for replacing the OEM Master cylinder with the Brembo...watcha like about it vs. the OEM? (See how I worked in a Bump and a chance to let you do more selling just by answering a question ??)

601da82adfaa290ad7269819.jpg

I appreciate the help. I saw a thread in this forum about brembo brakes where rcannon409 talks about the swap. I was just looking for maximum braking so I bought the correct master cylinder on Ebay. It does feel more powerful and much smoother than stock. I never liked the grabby/ uneven feeling of the ABS in stock form and this fixed it. Thanks