• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 Concours 14 for sale. 5,000 miles. All the nice stuff you would want on your bike

Lentz

Only 5077 miles and over $3400 invested in the modifications you would want to make. Kawasaki color matched top box with mounting rack. MCCruise cruise control that works better than Kawasaki's cruise control on my H2 SX. Russell Day Long saddle, absolutely the most comfortable on the market. I have them on all my bikes. Wired for Garmin GPS and Adaptiv motorcycle radar detector. Wired so that they only power up when the ignition is on, so you don't have to worry about removing them when you park the bike. Brand new (200 miles) Dunlop Roadsmarts which are about a 1000% improvement over the tires that came with it. See the recommendations on the Concours Owners Group bulletin boards. Area P pipe with deep pleasant tone and Ivan's performance ECU reflash. 165 HP with no loss of low end torque. Idles at 1050 rpm and bike is much smoother around town. Knocks more than 20 pounds off the weight. You get the stock exhaust too if you want it. Lowered passenger pegs for easier passenger mounting. Bar backs/risers as pictured. Very comfortable. Comes with the standard saddlebags too, although I didn't take a picture. The smoothest shifting bike I have. Every so often the factory tolerances stack up exactly right I guess but this one shifts like butter. Just changed the engine and final drive oil. No blemishes on the bike. Always garaged indoors in a heated and cooled garage. Why am I selling a bike that I obviously spent a lot of time and money getting exactly right? I repurposed an H2 SX into a touring bike and I don't need both. Pictures and price Cycle Trader. https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2017-Kawasaki-CONCOURS+14+ABS-5016698543 If interested, email me from there. I'm not logged in here much and don't want to miss your message. It's really a nice bike and I'd like to see it go to a good home.